4 agreement details by DON MIGUEL RUIZ:
Be impeccable with your word
- speak with integrity
- Avoid using the Word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others
- Use the power of the word in the direction of the truth and love
Don’t take anything personally
- Nothing others do is because of you.
- What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream.
- When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others you won’t be a victim of needless suffering
Don’t make assumptions
- Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want
- Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama.
- With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.
Always do your best
- Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick
- Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgement, self-abuse and regret.
……………………….there may be more to this but this is all i had. A Friend gave me a book awhile back by Don Miguel Ruiz. i don’t recall the name of the book. i am very sorry but Don doesn’t have all the answers, God does, so let HIM use music, my blog, info. from Don and more
as a mode of transportation for what you need as tools and fertilizer to grow.
It all really starts with acceptance (<—click here for a little more).
Pressing on with wordpress,
Tom “Beetle” Bailey
Salvation Army Soldier at The Saint Augustine Corps
This goes well with: