Chip Ingram and Living on the Edge
THE INVISIBLE WAR
Here is the entire audio series in order:
1. We must become aware of the Invisible War. (session 1) 101 Part 1 for audio go to http://player.subsplash.com/5d69929
101 Part 2 for audio go to http://player.subsplash.com/834e82a
2. We must learn to appropriate God’s protection for daily living. (session 2) 201 Part1 for audio go to http://player.subsplash.com/bd7f208
201 Part 2 for audio go to http://player.subsplash.com/decab44
3. We must learn to engage the enemy with supernatural weapons. (session 3)301 Part 1 for audio go to http://player.subsplash.com/4c7f392
301 Part 2 for audio go to http://player.subsplash.com/58c11d0
4. We must utilize God’s means of deliverance when spiritually attacked. (session 4) 401 Part 1 for audio go to http://player.subsplash.com/3f6634e
401 Part 2 for audio go to http://player.subsplash.com/f194c9c
This is available for free and to share on FaceBook. When you go to the audio link you can also get free notes. For more material to be used in a small group or with your church go to: http://livingontheedge.org/
I hope this will be a bit of a teaser to encourage you to not only dig deeper into The Word Of God but look at the material Chip Ingram and Living On The Edge has available.
Here is a sample from Session two part two of the series The Invisible War
Spiritual Warfare 201: How to Prepare (Part 2) Yourself for Spiritual Battle Ephesians 6:13-15
Introduction: The South Pacific after World War II Was Won
• Pockets of guerrilla warfare continued on hundreds of islands.
• The victory had been won, but battles continued and lives were lost; the bullets were real.
• The same is true spiritually:
1. Satan was defeated at the Cross.
2. Sin’s penalty was paid for all people for all time.
3. Sin’s power was broken.
4. Yet, Satan and his host of fallen angels engage in guerrilla warfare to discourage, deceive, divide, and destroy God’s people and God’s program.
5. Believers are commanded to equip and prepare themselves in the strength of the Lord and in His mighty power to stand firm against the enemy’s schemes, repel his multi-faceted attacks, and engage and defeat him in specific battles. Ephesians 6:10-12
201 Part 2 – http://player.subsplash.com/decab44
It is my hope and prayer that this blog containing this info. by Chip Ingram and Living on The Edge with help you understand we are in an invisible war,we must be equipped for it and God will ALWAYS have the victory if we rely on HIM in The Name Of The Lord Jesus Christ.
I did another post featuring a very insightful series in which Chip goes into detail of what it means to truly Follow Jesus.
Tom “Beetle” Bailey
I work at The Salvation Army of Saint Augustine, Florida
That is also my church. Visit our Facebook page:
And if you’re ever in beautiful Saint Augustine, Florida visit us
at 1425 Old Dixie Highway Saint Augustine, FL 32084
Wednesday Nights 6:30pm Men & Women’s Ministry
Thursday Nights 6:30pm Bible Study
10am Bible Study Sunday School
11am Worship/holiness Service
6pm Salvation Service
We also offer opportunities for “Community Care” visits, projects and more
call me at 904-824-6956 Ext. 4407